Monday, January 10, 2011

Duncan Mighty On Mercy Johnson

Someone saw an animated video of Duncan Mighty’s ‘I don’t give a shot’, and here is what he said the singer said.
 ‘Mercy Johnson nearly touch my rod…if you love me, I go love you, if you gbadun mi, I go gbadun you… no dey use ikebe television mi’.
In the first place, I don’t believe Mercy Johnson can have anything to do with this Port Harcourt based singer. And even though they got close in one way or the other, why must he turn that to a song? Oh ok I get it now, to sell his records? Oh no! He wants more fame....long hiss… he as totally failed. I advise this not too good looking guy to sit back and think of a better way to make his career better than trying to tarnish someone’s image. No be only rod!!!

8 comments:

  1. Good looking has nothing to do with a persons love life and I think Duncan Mighty can as well (if he wants, marry mercy Johnson) First you don't need to know what is happening to both of them. That is a song and just a song. Mercy Johnson is not frowning at it, so who are we to even want to make stories out it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. who is dis nathan, can u imagine, 'who r we', u might not be someone but obviously we r important. who r u or duncan mighty sef.. see his face, mercy johson is not frowning at it, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its just a song, and besides mercy isnt complaining, so let sleeping dogs lie

    ReplyDelete
  4. some body cannot sing of some thing unemerginable so i think there is something fishing.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it is beggars belief that Ladun Liadi or anyone has a right to comment on what may or may not have happened between 2 adults. Maercy Johnson and her family are the only ones who have a right to comment. i think it is very shallow to judge people by looks. Anyway he is not such a bad looking guy and beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Some may not call Seal great looking but his supermodel wife speaks volumes. I heard this song and video for the first time. Matter of fact, I just heard of this guy for the first time cos i downloaded a mixtape. I am British Nigerian and have taken a massive interest in Naija music and all things Naija. Please mind your own business. Whether or not they had an affair is not to your knowledge and frankly you should not give a shot. I certainly dont.

    ReplyDelete
  6. kelechi thx, i'm truly minding my bizness cuz this is it. and guss wht? i have been playing duncan's PH boy song on a repeat, so am a fan, lol. tnx all d same

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ladun, You have gone up in my estimation. I respect anyone who is big enough to see a different point of view. I came upon your blog while searching for the Lyrics to that song and I must say, what a lovely blog you have. Good job. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww tnx kel, then follow d blog so u cld get more updated...kiss kiss lol

    ReplyDelete